Developed so you can overcome the challenges faced with longer rides, the Pro Thermal Vest gives the two most important things needed when spending several hours in the saddle: warmth and packability. The wind vest features an innovative insulating inner that uses octagonal yarn fibers that are highly efficient at trapping heat and also wicking moisture away from the body. Open ventilation on the side panels gives optimum temperature regulation.
The vest can be packed into its own pocket and is small enough to comfortably fit in a jersey pocket, making it ideal to take on longer rides or when the conditions are changeable. A fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment ensures light rain showers stay out. Zipped pockets give security for your belongings. The vest is a good choice for when the light fades, as its reflective details and reflective POC logo help enhance rider visibility in darker conditions.
• Wind vest with partial insulation for extra warmth where it is needed most
• Can be packed into its own pocket
• Single-layer outer fabric in Nylon/Spandex featuring a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
• Insulating inner lining features octagonal yarn fibers for enhanced moisture absorption and wicking capabilities
• Open ventilation on the side panels ensure temperature regulation
• Supports rider visibility thanks to reflective cords on all pockets and a reflective POC logo
• Elasticated sections on the waist hem and arm openings keep the vest in place
• Cut for an optimal cycling fit – stays close to the body while leaning forwards
• Hanger loop
• Zipped pockets