This versatile hoodie is designed to let you do more with less. Equally suited to active trips away as to everyday use in the city, the women’s merino hoodie provides exceptional warmth for its weight with very low bulk. Merino wool’s natural wicking properties work to move sweat away from the body, keeping you dry.
The natural anti-odor properties of wool keep the garment smelling fresher for longer, making it an ideal travel item.
A brushed terry loop finish on the inside enhances warmth and comfort, while seam-free armpits ensure optimal freedom of movement in any setting. Long sleeves with thumb holes help keep wrists warm.
A kangaroo pocket to the front and a concealed zipped card pocket to the rear are included.
• Small reflective details help to enhance your presence to others.
• Merino wool blend: 45% Merino wool, 42% Polyester, 7% Polyamide, 6% Elastane.
• Lining/Inserts: 52% Merino wool 48% Tencel™ Lyocell.
• Double knit construction with brushed terry looped inside.
• Mulesing free wool.
• Straight-fitted fleece jacket with narrow sleeves and seam-free armpits optimized for freedom of movement.
• Extra-long sleeves with thumbhole openings.
• Snug fitted hood lined with Merino/Lyocell fabric.
• Reflective hanger loop on outside neck.
• Kangaroo pocket on front.
• Concealed card pocket on the rear.
• POC logo on left shoulder.
• POC reflective badge on lower back.