Kids’ eyes are still evolving and are more sensitive to light, so require extra protection: the Evolve sunglasses are for them. Suited for kids aged 4–12, the Evolve have been specifically developed to fit the size and shape of children’s heads.
The frame is constructed from light, flexible and biologically based bio-grilamid and features snap-in hinges to ensure the temples break away in a fall, helping prevent damage. The new KidZ by Zeiss lens for children give the best protection for young eyes. The lens gives complete UV protection and minimises visible light transmission differently across all color wavelengths to prevent color distortion. For extra security, Evolve comes with a detachable lanyard.
• Sunglasses for kids aged 4–12
• Complete UV protection (UV400)
• KidZ by Zeiss lenses developed specially for kids give protection with no color distortion
• Anti-reflective lens coating
• RiPel anti-scratch -dirt and -water lens treatment
• Bio-grilamid frame (58% bio material)
• Snap-in hinges
• Lanyard that matches color of frame
• Soft case included