Whether your goal is to get lost on gravel roads, away from cars and crowds, or to be seen in your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge.
And with the new dedicated gravel pack, Campagnolo Ekar is simply the fastest, most efficient, and perhaps the most fun bike we've ever made, offering a fast and lively, yet stable ride that inspires confidence when the terrain gets rough. With Future Shock 2.0 and a completely new gravel geometry, along with class-leading internal storage and tire space, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned in more than 40 years of riding on road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes a whole new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream of all-new rides. It's the best vehicle for your escapes.
With FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0, the Diverge LTD will let you ride faster and more confidently on more terrain than you ever imagined. The new Campagnolo Ekar 1x13 groupset puts all the gears within reach thanks to a quick click, the Roval Terra CL wheels together with the 38 mm Pathfinder Pro tires guarantee performance on asphalt, dirt roads and gravel tracks. The Roval Terra seat post keeps the Diverge LTD perfectly balanced for a perfect ride.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge LTD frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT’s got your back.
- (Front Wheel) WH-TERRA CL N3W
- Campagnolo's Ekar gravel groupset brings the first 1x13 setup to the gravel. With it's 9-42 cassette, paired with a 38t chainring, you get a huge range with fewer gaps between gears, helping you find the perfect cadence, no matter the terrain. Not only is it one of the lightest 1x groupsets out there, but it has been specifically designed with gravel riding in mind. The hoods and levers were designed for ultimate control, the brakes were purpose-built with more power in mind, and even the drivetrain was built with enhanced durability in-mind. It's the perfect complement for the ultimate getaway vehicle.
- (Rear Hub) KCNC KCL04-B-BK,OD 44MM, HEIGHT 8.5MM, THREAD LENGTH 5MM, W/O KCNC LOGO,W/40 N.M & LOCK LASER LOGO