Mass is the enemy of performance. We stopped at every detail to make the Alpinist Cockpit a unique piece along with the advance into a very lightweight ensemble that surpasses all standards.
With 274 grams (110 mm x 420 mm), it comes with 100 grams less than the competition. The low weight not only makes you climb faster, but also increases acceleration levels and improves pedal quality.
The Alpinist Cockpit has a round shape and curves that respect tradition and true shapes. But the way the composite has been arranged, together with the placement of the cables inside, makes it decidedly modern.
Available in nine sizes, there's one perfect for you. And because it is covered by a lifetime warranty policy that guarantees replacement in the event of an accident without fault, you can rest because we are with you.
- Material: Advanced carbon composite
- Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
- Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach)
- Stem Angle: 6-Degrees
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm