This is the jacket that is your haven from every rain storm. An exceptionally lightweight 3-layer woven outer fabric with a 20 000 mm water column and fully taped seams keeps the water out in even the wettest of conditions. What’s more, with moisture vapour permeability of 20 000gsm/24hr, the jacket works to keep you dry on the inside. Ventilation zones on the back and under the arms support temperature control.
Designed to sit as close to the body as possible, the material across the shoulders is cut on the bias to utilise the natural stretch and minimise excess material. A reflective POC logo and other reflective trimmings work to improve visibility in low light, while elasticated sections on the waist and hem, as well as the sleeve openings, keep the jacket comfortably and securely in place for the duration of your ride.
• Lightweight, fully waterproof and breathable rain jacket for road cycling
• Cut for an optimal road cycling fit: shorter at the front and longer at the back, and hugs the body
• Yoke piece across shoulders cut on the bias for extra stretch while retaining a closer fit
• Exceptionally lightweight 3-layer woven outer fabric with a 20 000mm water column and fully taped seams for dryness
• Moisture vapour permeability of 20 000gr/sqm/24hr ensures dryness on the inside at every effort level.
• Ventilation zones on the back and under the arms for temperature control
• Supports rider visibility thanks to reflective cords on all pockets and a reflective POC logo, as well as a reflective print at the sleeve openings
• Elasticated sections on the waist hem and sleeve openings keep the jacket in place