Is this the lightest rain jacket ever for cyclists? It’s certainly the lightest-ever from POC. Constructed from a technically advanced waterproof 3-layer fabric weighing just 51gsm, the jacket itself weighs just 89g (size M), yet will keep you dry in even the heaviest of rain storms, thanks to its 20 000mm water column and fully waterproofed glued seams. An environmentally conscious fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment further enhances overall waterproof performance.
As well as keeping the rain out, the jacket is highly breathable, letting vapour escape at up to 50 000gsm/24hr. The full-length front zip features an innovative waterproof tape molded into the zipper teeth that gives ultimate flexibility at the lowest possible weight. With a minimalist design, the jacket features a hidden pocket on the collar that the garment can be folded into so you can easily place it in a jersey pocket and have it with you on every ride.
• Exceptionally lightweight rain jacket
• Waterproof 3-layer fabric weighing 51gsm
• Fully glued seams
• Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
• 20 000mm water column
• 10-Denier polyester in a 60-gauge single-jersey construction
• Breathability level of 50 000gsm/24hr
• Integrated pocket on the collar