With soft rubber compounds that stick to wet roots and rocks, as well as precisely spaced knobs that allow the tire to clean while riding over wet trails, the mud-munching Storm DH tire is made for riders who won't shy away from an environmental challenge. It delivers traction in sections that most riders wouldn't even consider hiking over. Plus, with butyl inserts at the tire bead, we even have you covered against pinch flats when the trail gets particularly rowdy.
- Carcasa: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply
- Aro: Alambre
- Compuesto: Base 70a / Superior 42a
- Protección anti-pellizcos: Butilo insertado en la carcasa.
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1,130g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1,160g