Riders have been asking for a tire that can enhance speed, while also giving them confidence while cornering. And by lowering the center tread of the Slaughter GRID 2Bliss Ready tire for high speed, while keeping plenty of knob edges for secure braking, the result is getting you to the bottom first. This tire also features much taller side knobs that provide confident cornering traction, while the GRID casing dramatically improves cut-resistance and stiffness. We've found that it's proper for rear usage, but it can also be ridden as a front.
- Carcasa: Capa adicional para una excepcional duración y rigidez lateral con mayor estabilidad.
- Aro: Plegable
- Flanco recubierto de butilo = 2Bliss Ready
- Compuesto Central: 60a / Compuesto Lateral: 50a
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; peso aproximado 880g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 905g
- 650b x 2.6"; psi 20-40; approximate weight 945g
- 650b x 2.8"; psi 15-30; approximate weight 975g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 955g