The Ceramic VPDS Bib Shorts have been created to complement high performance training. Featuring the VPDS Contour pad, where the silicone inserts have tapered edges to improve comfort on long rides, the shorts are designed for training and protection. The chamois pad has been strategically placed to reduce road vibrations and pressure points, making them ideal for longer rides. The chamois material around the silicone inserts has been optimized for enhanced airflow and reduced chafing.
A ceramic print is included on the legs to enhance protection in a fall, because the ceramic works to reduce friction, thereby minimizing the risk of road rash, and also helping prevent the material from tearing.
The compact structure of the fabric supports your muscles, which helps circulation and recovery, whilst the integrated stretch and flatlock seam construction provides the optimal level of comfort and flexibility.
Further updates to the style for this year include a wider elastic leg gripper with silicone on the inside to ensure the bibs stay firmly in place.
Breathable and stretchy mesh is included in suspenders.
Reflective detailing including the POC logo feature on the bibs, helping enhance rider presence on the roads.
• Bib shorts that feature the VPDS Contour Pad, where the silicone inserts have tapered edges to improve comfort on long rides.
• Ceramic print on the legs works to reduce friction and prevent the material from tearing, thereby enhancing protection in a fall.
• Material has a compression feel, integrated stretch and flatlock seams for comfort and performance.
• Wide leg grips with silicone ensure that the shorts stay firmly and comfortably in place for the duration of a ride.
• Breathable, lightweight mesh in the bib heightens ventilation, and very stretchy elastic suspenders ensure a good fit.
• Cut with a race position fit, and featuring reflective detailing to help enhance rider presence on the roads.