Developed for gravel and adventure riding, the Ne-plus Ultra VPDS Bib Shorts are based around an entirely new pad designed to maximize comfort and support in the dynamic body positions gravel riders are in.
The new Agility chamois uses recycled materials and matches perfectly with shorter saddles. It features a central channel to reduce pressure and support blood flow, while ensuring the rider feels a close connection with the bike. The shorts feature a durable wind-blocking and water-resistant material on the legs, and include compression and stretch. The suspenders are extremely elasticated and seam free, and the lightweight mesh material on the upper body is extremely breathable for extra comfort.
• Bib shorts designed for gravel, adventure and longer rides
• Features the new Agility VPDS Chamois, a pad developed for the shorter saddles associated with gravel bikes and adventure riding
• Durable, wind-blocking and water resistant material on the legs with compression and stretch
• 3cm-wide silicone leg gripper integrated behind the outer fabric to enhance durability along the whole length of the shorts
• Mesh storage pocket on each leg with an envolope opening for security
• Extremely elasticated and seam-free suspenders, and with a breathable mesh fabric on the upper body
• Fully flatlock seams enhance comfort
• Reflective detailing helps enhance rider presence on the roads